Termite inspections in the state of Florida are actually called Wood-Destroying Organism Inspections or a WDO. A "wood-destroying organism" means arthropod or plant life which damages and/ or re-infests seasoned wood in a structure. This includes termites (dry-wood, damp-wood, Formosan, or subterranean), powder post beetles, old house borers, and wood-decaying fungi. We have the most sophisticated equipment money can buy for finding these organisms
Systeco Services WDO inspection report is made on the basis of what is visible and accessible at the time of the inspection. At the end of the inspection a hand written WDO form is completed and handed to the client or it can be faxed or e-mailed to any title company, mortgage lender or realtor the same day.
Our WDO inspectors are licensed with the Florida department of Agriculture & Consumer Services. They have decades of experience and take pride in their work. For more details contact us.
Termite Detection RADAR
The Termatrac Termite Detection Radar system, launched in 1999, revolutionized the way in which pest control organizations conducted termite detection and control services. It is the first and remains the only single technology device in the world that can precisely detect, locate and confirm the presence of termites without the need for physical penetration of walls, floors or ceilings, and will not disrupt and displace termite activity. This has not only eliminated the need for post-inspection repairs and inconvenience, but has also built a reputation for saving Pest Control Operators a significant amount of time whilst boosting their brand impression and confidence among customers.
• Radar signals specially calibrated to identify and confirm the presence of termites.
• Detect termites through timber, brick, masonry, concrete, plaster board or drywall, plastic, plus many other common building materials (Limitations do apply).
• Specially developed by Termatrac to confirm and track the presence of termites.
The benefits delivered by Termite Detection Radar Technology:
Non-Destructive Termite Detection
The Radar system accurately detects Termites through walls without the requirement for physical penetration and hence building damage. Not only does this save time and money for the Pest Control Technician, it also increases over-all convenience, confidence, impression and satisfaction among customers.
Accurate Detection of Termites
• Termatrac requires no physical penetration of walls and no need for tapping or prodding. Termites are not disturbed, do not retreat, and remain active for easy and accurate detection by the Termatrac Termite Detection Radar and consequent Termiticide treatment.
Eliminate the guess-work in Termite detection and treatment
• Identify the exact locations of Termites increasing the accuracy of chemical treatments whilst reducing the quantity and cost.
• Ensures far more accurate termite detection and successful treatments, proven to significantly reduce expensive warranty service call-backs and related overheads.
Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide
• Easily detect termite risk areas by accurately identifing heat sources generated by termites within common building structures.
• Excellent distance-to-spot ratio for quick area scanning.
Easily detect potential termite risk areas by the concentrated presence of moisture.
• Subterranean termite control
• Repair bonds
• Drywood termite localized and complete homes
• Borate treatment 20 years lasting chemicals